The goals of the Navajo Nation Library will provide access to information by establishing the following goals:
- Manage and implement a cost-efficient main library and branch libraries, for services to residents of the Navajo Nation and others interested in the Navajo people, their land and culture.
- Provide residents of the Navajo Nation with print and digital access to resources and materials to meet the educational, informational, and cultural needs of all age levels.
- Work with tribal government offices, community groups, chapters and other organizations to support the continued growth, development and access to the Navajo Nation Library services and resources.
- Facilitate and administer improvements for public access to the Internet and digital resources of the Navajo Nation
- Inspire learning and empower all ages by providing a nurturing environment that seeks to increase knowledge, competence, and performance.