All library users must have a library card to use computers and check-out books.
- Fill out Membership application card.
- Membership cards are free of charge.
- Replacement Cards- $1.00.
- Your current mailing address must be verified by a driver’s license or a picture ID card and postmarked mail with your name and post office box number within the last 30 days.
- We DO NOT accept General Delivery addresses.
- Youth, twelve (12) years of age and younger must have their parent or guardian sign their membership application form and Computer Contract Form. Parents also have to sit with their child at the computer at all times.
- The library user is responsible for all materials charged to their name (or child’s name, in the case of a parent), and must pay replacement costs for any items which are lost or irreparably damaged.
- Lost or stolen card should be reported to library staff immediately.
Fees and fines:
$0.05 cents per day for all FICTION, NON-FICTION, PIC, YA, BIOGRAPHY, Native American Collection, ETC. will be charged to your library account.
If you still have books out, you will not be allowed to check out more books nor will you be allowed to use the computer. All books must be returned before anymore materials are checked out.
If you owe fines for overdue or lost book(s), you will not be allowed to check out books and you will not be allowed to use computers.
Library staff will determine or negotiate current cost charged to library user to replace library materials when lost or irreparably damaged.